16 Woodhaven Dr, Brampton, ON L7A 1Y6 │ 4372367790 │ email@example.com
Security Officer equipped with excellent organization skills, attention to details and ability to work independently or within a team environment. Proficient in using software for data entry, MS-Office Suite and Quick-Books. Able to adapt quickly to new environments and comfortable being physically active for entirely of extended shifts.
● MS Office ● Criminal Law
● Quick Books ● Emergency response
● Report writing ● File and records management
Security Officer │ Primary Response │ Scarborough, Ontario DECEMBER 2018-CURRENT
· Executed security rules and procedures and calmly and promptly escorted non-compliant individuals out of building.
· Reviewed both security camera footage and live feeds to spot trespassers and criminal activity.
· Authorized entrance papers and granted or denied entrance to building.
· Warned offenders about rule infractions and violations and verbally evicted violators from premises.
Conducted patrols of key areas to spot and control security concerns.
Assistant Business Manager │ Adidas │ Dehradun, India SEPTEMBER 2016-NOVEMBER 2017
Entered details such as payments, account information and call logs into POS system.
Answered average of 50 calls, emails and faxes per day, addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing new product information.
Verified data integrity and accuracy by using Quick Books.
Analyzed departmental documents for appropriate distribution and filing.
Post Graduate Diploma: Accounting and Finance SEPTEMBER 2018-APRIL 2020
Humber Lakeshore, Toronto, ON
B. tech.: Automotive Design Engineering MAY 2013-JUNE 2017
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, India
· Licensed Security Guard, Ontario 2018-present
· Emergency First Aid and CPR/AED certification 2018-present
· Smart Serve 2019- present