INDERPREET KAUR NAGPAL
137, Seaside Circle, Brampton, ON, L6R 2G9 647-525-0499 Inde1404@gmail.com
LinkedIn URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/inderpreet-nagpal
“A dedicated guard to keep premises secure”
Dynamic and respected Security guard professional with an exemplary attitude of conceiving and delivering dedicated security service customized to a client individual requirements in the private/ public premises. Maintains an excellent ability to establish and develop productive rapport with client. Strives to build trust, understanding of client diversified security needs. Work with a cooperative team spirit. Solutions oriented, skilled in adapting to diverse security needs.
· Academic Leadership
· Team player
· Scheduling & Planning
· Problem solving
· Community Partnership/ Outreach
· Achievement testing
· Training and Development
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATION
v Provincially licensed to work as a Security Guard.
v Bachelor of Education OCT Licensed teacher for primary and junior level.
v Up-to-date Standard First Aid and CPR Level C certification.
v Successful completion of Police Records Check with vulnerable sector screening within the last 6 months.
v Up-to-date immunization.
v Won award for being innovative teacher because of Passion for working with children and providing quality play-based learning.
Kendriya Vidyalya, Tawang, India.
A public school with more than 1200 branches in the country
Primary teacher 2014 – 2015
· Acknowledged by parents and peers for an outstanding ability to instill motivation in students in all subjects, with particular emphasis on writing techniques.
· Maintain a stimulating and nurturing classroom setting for eight Grade 1 – 3 students requiring individual attention in creative writing, grammar.
· Provide parents with bi-weekly progress updates, report issues and share successes.
Sri Guru Harkrishan Public School, Amritsar, India.
A private school with more than 200 students
Primary teacher 1999 – 2002
· Planned, created and delivered innovative lesson plans to Grade 1-5 students.
· Encouraged parental involvement in their children’s education and school activities.
· Recognized for smoothly and swiftly adapting from a public school environment to a privately owned institution.
· Coordinate and supervise various club and extracurricular sports programs
Awarded as innovative teacher for the year.
Recognized as most friendly teacher in the parents survey.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Ontario College of Teachers (OCT) Ontario
(Licensed to teach as Primary and Junior Teacher from OCT)
Bachelor of Education (Majoring in Education) – Punjabi University, Patiala
(Equivalency Bachelor of Education, Education Major, OCT)
Bachelors of Arts (Majoring in English) – Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
(Equivalency BA – English Major, University of Toronto)
Ontario College of Teachers 2015 – present